Friday 18 December 2009

19 december 2009

Woop finally got a new blog my old one broke (or in other words i forgot the password) but yer other than that todays been fun and enyways ave been meaning to write a new blog a good blog. So yer today first i finally know what bb sounds like (bb if your reading this plzz dont slap me for not putting your name XD) she sounds sweedish to me altough me and her had like a hour long argument about it trust me she sounds sweedish . its funny when you talk to someone i mean like typeing you can talk for hours but when you finally talk to them from mic that hour convo gose in two mins and your left whith silence (well thats the case off today).Your sitting there trying to think of something to say whats even worse is if my sister walks in i look like a nut talking to a laptop and me saying how i think its got a sweedish acsent (also by the way if you havent noticed am bad at spelling then your as stupid as me woop) but yer

1 comment:

  1. Yo Rhino! RAWR! You are so gonna get it for calling me Swedish! And remember, it's your SWEDISH laptop :D Haha, I love you ((: <3

    ReplyDelete